Oddsock was founded by Andrew Reeves in 2002. Originally set up to produce travel magazines from concept through to print. Amanda came on board in 2008 bringing project management and press production skills
Over the past 16 years the Oddsock design has increased its offering and is now working with a bank of designers, writers and developers. This allows oddsock a flexible approach and provide a full range of services as and when needed.
Amanda Reeves- Project Manager
Amanda is a proactive and self-motivated project manager with a sunny outlook and excellent communication skills. Having worked as a Resource and Studio Manager for Five by Five global and Ten Alps (Bob Geldof Agency) she is used to keeping projects and creative teams on time and within budget.
- Experienced Production Manger including pre-press, trafficking scheduling skills
- Prince2 Foundation trained (Board and PM)
- Copywriting and proof reading
- UX design and content management
- Planning and research
- Manages outsource and third party relationships
- Experience print buyer Litho/Digital/POS
- Makes the tea
Andrew Reeves – Creative Director
Andrew a higher national diploma in art and design (Merit) Originally from an advertising agency background prior to founding Oddsock he was studio manager at Ten Alps and responsible for the winter sports and water sport’s collateral. He has a multi-facetted skill base and can work in both off-line to digital platforms. He was the creative lead on Ski and Board magazine with Editor Arnie Wilson and worked with a team of journalists and photographers compiling the entire magazine editorial and classified 170 page magazine 4x times a year.
- Creative concepts and creative thinker
- Design artwork typography and layout
- Technical illustrator
- Digital design/web design/banner design
- Studio management/manages outsource designers
- Account management, taking and receiving briefs
- Only makes coffee
- CMS and delivers WordPress training to our clients